Tuesday, September 20, 2016

PBL Reflection week nine term 3

OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION

This is my PBL reflection post.WOW.
Don't miss it.come to George taylor's blog
and come and see the art and this PBL reflection.
IT'S TWICE THE SPICE.



Project Topic: fencing


Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)



Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was finding out stuff about fencing.         Because I want to learn a new sport.


  • The most challenging thing about my project was doing questions.              Because I did not know I had to do answers.


  • The main skill I got better at was researching.                        I got better at it by focusing and perseverance.


  • Something interesting I learnt was epee sword in fencing is the heaviest sword.                       


  • What I would most like to change about my project is to make a video          because it gives all my information quicker.

  • I would like to do my next PBL about apex scooters.


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.


I used Perseverance in researching my facts.
I used manage distractions when I was focused In my answers for my questions.
I used empathy and listening when someone wanted my help. I felt what they felt.    





Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.


the Is my recording of a description for a topic.the topic is fencing.
if you liked this post leave a comment they are always appreciated.
George out.

3 comments:

  1. Good job George well done on your task Great explaining and good detail and vocabulary loveit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job that is so cool AWESOME!!! WOW that is good video keep it up I won't to play it over and over again spectacular.

    ReplyDelete