Tuesday, August 9, 2016

holidays term 3 week 2

                                                             the holidays



          BEEP BEEP BEEP went The sound of the alarm clock.  SMASH! I broke it with heaps of                           excitement. "YAAAAAAAY ITS THE holidays" I screamed. Lets go to the beach now 
  vroommmmmm!! "were here" said mum "come on Caleb " I said.
I got the metal detector. beep BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEP.  "Caleb I found something " I said 
"Darn" I  said " its just a bottle top " I said madly.
"Come on George and Caleb. we have to go home now" said dad.
"OK dad. lets go Caleb" I said .

5 HOURS LATER

"Well that was a good day" I said


I went to sleep happily.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the beginning of your blog post, it got my attention straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really had a good at the beach.
    That is a a good blog post
    Keep at the good writing George:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like u had a good time at the beach

    ReplyDelete