Tuesday, July 5, 2016

passion project term two week 8 2016

Here is my passion project
passion project

I learnt to be a director, lead a movie project and to persevere.

I hope you like the video.

This is my reflection for my  passion project.

Describe your passion project. What was your learning in it? What were you trying to produce?
I was learning to be a director.a star wars movie so I can learn to be a director.


How far did you get with your passion project? What would have helped you to get further?
I got all of it done. It was really fun and exciting. Not being silly, being on task.


What was the most challenging part of your passion project?
Editing , making the movie , and making the light sabers.


What was surprising about your passion project?
It was funny , a lot of action, and lots of fun.


Did you follow your plan well? Why or why not?
It went well could've gone better by doing learning muscles to make the process go quicker.
By doing practices until we get it.


Which learning muscles did you use the most while you were working on your passion project? How did you use each one? Perseverance. I used it in my directing. And noticing that while doing the movie. People were being silly and I told them off and then we started the movie again  


Which learning muscles did you find difficult to stretch during passion project time?
Managing distractions.because we were being silly


Include a picture/embedded link to your passion project




If you were allowed to pick a new passion project, what would you choose and why?
How to do a animation. Because it might be quicker and its independent.


What was your favourite part of passion projects?

Making the movie.




6 comments:

  1. Cool movie george about the star wars:the big take down keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making the video george

    great story about star wars

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a great movie nice job

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME MOVIE YOUR AWESOME and the darkside bit keeps on making me keep on watching that part all over and over again well entertained so 5 out of 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. grate post.We can tell you put a lot of efort in

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cool movie keep up the good work.
    :)

    ReplyDelete