Tuesday, July 5, 2016

learning post term 2 week 8 2016 / self reflection

here is my self reflection
for my report.


Self-Reflection questions for reports


Please answer 6 of these questions in as much detail as possible. Be careful of your writing as this will go on your report. Delete the other questions.


  1. What has been your highlight of the year so far?
            Being at all the fundays this year


  1. What are you like as a learning buddy I don't know because i ask my
          Buddy do you need help  and she doesn't need help!


  1. Explain a time that you were in the learning pit this year. How did you get out of it?
            I was in the learning pit because i was struggling on a math task for stage six Im in stage                                 five and it was really hard.   


  1. What are you most proud of in Rimu hub this year?
          Getting a postcard.


  1. What are you like as a learner
         .good because i make it to fundays.

  1. What learning muscle have you been focussed on this year.
            managing distractions.


I hope you liked my self reflection.
leave a comment if you did.
bye.






No comments:

Post a Comment