Thursday, June 16, 2016

learning post week 7 term 2 2016

 Free Choice Writing- George
Persuade, Entertain or Inform?
I am learning to communicate my ideas effectively to the reader.
You choose the topic and you choose the writing purpose. This needs to be your best independent writing for assessment. Below is the success criteria for quality writing. Use this criteria and go for it!


Success Criteria (Sentence formation has been our main focus)
Content & Ideas
Include a range of ideas with clear details.
Sentence Formation
  • Include simple, compound and complex sentences
  • Start most of my sentences with different words
Vocabulary
Choose words and language features to meet my purpose.
Structure
Clear beginning, middle and end with paragraphs.
Spelling
My best spelling with good attempts at words I don’t know.
Punctuation
Use all basic punctuation (capital letters, full stops, question marks and exclamation marks) correctly and attempt some complex punctuation.


Introduction:I will make a script about a made up show.
Here it is hope you like it.


The hardy boys Show .
Script:


All this love baby don't hurt me don't hurt me no more. The sound of the song playing before the show.


Host : Hello america were back with the hardy boyz show.
Other host: That's right Jim.
Host: HERE ARE THE HARDYZ.
Image result for hardy brothers
Host : There the best of the best!Nothing can get better in those boyz.
Other host: You're right george Ok there Opponents are the dudley boyz In the right corner the hardy boyz!!!!.
the crowd: YEAAAH WOOOO GO HARDYS.


In the left corner the dudley boyz!!!.the crowd: GO THE DUDLEY BOYZ.
DING DING DING The sound of the bell.
Host:FIGHT.


Hardy brother one : Ahhhhh!.
Host : Oh what do we have here oh oh RKO!!!! From randy odan.
Other host:Why is he in this mach??
DING DING DING The bell rang.


Host:what the heck? Is going on.
To be continued.


Conclusion: I will make another part of this if it is green on the tracking sheet.I will plan it in my quick write book then I will type it on to the computer.
 


hope you liked that script.
 



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thats a random comment jordan :)

      Delete
  2. I loved how you make it about your favorite WWE team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done George i love the script keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL DONE GEORGE GREAT SCRIPT AND I LIKE JEFF HARDY AND MATT HARDY WELL DONE:)

    ReplyDelete