Wednesday, May 18, 2016

learning post week 2 term two 2016

For your passion project, you are allowed to learn and share your learning about any topic you like.


What do you want to do? Be as specific as you can.
A star wars imovie


Why is this a good topic for me?
I am a star wars fan #number one fan
I like the sound effects, and the characters like r2d2   darth vader
Luke skywalker, darth maul. I know all of them
I'm a huge fan


Why i picked star wars
It's  cool
It's  active all the time
It's fun to watch
And it's so exciting

What will it look like when it is finished                                      how will it be presented?
All the characters in the imovie will have a big party
And they lived happily ever after                                                        by video on Imovie          


New learning for you


How to make a play type video on imovie


This is my learning blog post for week two.


1 comment: