Exhibition Art Piece
How it relates to me because i love mine craft and i play it a lot
It changed from my plan. I did differently the mouth ( did not put mouth on the list of making Steve) and the legs I changed because the blue and purple did not mix so i just stuck with purple
Later in the term, the whole school is taking part in a visual arts exhibition. You will have to make your own piece of visual art.
We are LEARNING, CREATING AND SHARING through the Arts
Success Criteria of the art
- No larger than A3
- Must be super high quality (your absolute personal best)
- Must be a type of visual art
- Must be aesthetically pleasing (it has to look good)
- It must challenge you (aim high)
There is an example of how to do Task 2 on the wall.
Discuss with your learning buddy about all of the different types of visual art (there are lots!).
Write 3 of them below.
Task 2- Your plan
Please insert a picture of what your completed art will look like. (It will be either: an image from the internet, a google drawing or a rough draft).
Write a list of materials you will need.
If a material is not in the classroom, include how you will get it.
2. skin color paint
5. black paint
6.light blue paint
7. gray paint
Write a list of steps to take.* process of making the art
1. Draw the out line of a normal mine craft person
2.Start with the hair get your paint brush dip it in black paint and draw the hair on the forehead
3.Go down a little bit.
4.From the bit that you went down get the skin color paint and cover the whole face with . but!
eave two rectangles. About half a centimeter apart
5.Leave it to dry
6.Get the blue paint and paint half the rectangle blue
7. Carefully get the white and paint the other side of the eye white
8.Do the same on the other eye
9.Leave it to dry
10.Get the skin color paint. and paint all the arm until you get to the soldiers
11. Do it with the other arm
12. Leave it to dry
13. Get the light blue paint. and paint all of the tummy
14. Go across to the shoulders
15. Fill the shoulders in with light blue paint
16. Go to the bottom of the legs and get the gray paint.and paint all of the bottom gray.
17. Leave it to dry
18.Get the dark blue paint. and paint the rest of the legs
19.Leave it to dry
20!!. There you go you have your Steve mine craft person
what went well : making the background
what went bad : drawing the mouth