I am blogging this because I love researching people.
WALT Locate and Summaries Ideas
Select 5 key words or phrases from the first Stan Walker article:
- New Zealand
- New Zealand's singles chart
- Australian Idol won By Stan Walker
Success criteria: key words sum up the meaning. They are often nouns (but not always)
- Explain why you chose to learn about Stan Walker in three or four sentences. What made you interested in him?
1.He is a singer and a dance who has put New Zealand music out to the world
2. he's a really talented man and I admire and respect him
3. I like boy singers and especially the way they dance
- Vocabulary: for these words, share a meaning in your own words and find a dictionary meaning
a person who creates paintings or drawings as a profession or hobby
a person who habitually practices a specified reprehensible activity.
the courtyard of a Maori meeting house, especially as a social or ceremonial forum.
December 7th 2009
the time, as the day, part of the day, and sometimes the hour, on or at which release copy may be published or broadcast.
4. ‘Introducing Stan Walker’ was Stan Walker’s first album. Name all the songs on this album (you will need to research.
It's a Man's Man's Man's World
Think of Me
Let's Stay Together
We Will Rock You