Friday, May 15, 2015

week four term two blood story

 We were starting a blood story  its about a time
that blood came out of your body and its just like a moment in time a moment in time is like a time  in the past that your writing it like its happening right now.


“Let me out I know I'm locked In my room I'm  out the window mum was holding the window door shut dam It!!” Creak I climb on the toy box arrrrrrh SMASH!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I punched the window my arm is gushing with blood mum and dad rushed In. They ran to the phone.  “One one one come to thirteen Norton rd have lock north get the towels Hun. Hold the towels on to George's arm”Shouted mum we!!or!! we!! or!! we!! or!! the ambivalence arrives. She calms me down “Were here” Says the driver sick k an ad injection  puts me to sleep. Beep beep beep beep beep beep “His heart is fine his arm is going to need stitches and a cast for about six or seven months is that okay ”Says the doctor “Yes that's fine”said mum. My arm is ok now but I do have a scar.































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Wow George your writing is amazing. The words you used made me want to read another piece of your writing

    ReplyDelete